Djay pro slows at first opening

Thanks for confirming @Temitope_Oyebode. As requested above, we will need to look at your djay Media Library database file to troubleshoot this further. Thanks!

ok I will do that but I notice each time I open the app my dj media library keeps duplicating in folders and it takes a lot of space on my storage

my Mac OS version number is 12.6.2 macOS Monterey I’m uploading my djay media library right now I will send the link here when done uploading

this is the link to my djay media library on google drive djay Media Library.djayMediaLibrary.zip - Google Drive

my MacBook version is 12.6.2 macOS Monterey
MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015)
processor 1.6 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5
memory ram 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
graphics Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB
serial number C1MPD5DWG943
Djay Pro version 5.2.4

Thanks @Temitope_Oyebode. I’ve forwarded this to engineering for further review and analysis. I’ll report back when I have news.

alright I will be looking forward to get this issue solved thank you

Hi @Temitope_Oyebode, please follow the process below:

1. Quit djay.
  2. Make sure you have a backup of your djay Media Library.djayMediaLibrary file.
  3. If you have previously disabled iCloud for djay Pro in System settings, please make sure it is re-enabled for djay Pro.
  4. Open the app Terminal.app
  5. Run this command: defaults write com.algoriddim.djay-iphone-free CMCResetCloudKitState -bool true
  6. Launch djay

Im on it when I put that command in the terminal no message popped up from the terminal and I’m having this issue on my macbook, not iPhone because the command says iPhone

Thanks its working perfectly right now thanks i appreciate :heart::heart:

1 Like

Excellent. Thanks for the follow up @Temitope_Oyebode. Glad to hear that worked!

1 Like