DJay Spotify Update

I run DJay 2 on my iPad Air. I noticed that the newest DJay 2 update says that it now includes support for Spotify media library integration and song saving. Does this mean that DJay will play Spotify songs that are saved in offline mode on my iPad so I won’t have to stream them? Or does it save them in the DJay app so I won’t have to stream them? I’m asking because I don’t always have access to WiFi, and streaming Spotify tracks using cellular data really cuts into my monthly data allowance. I know you have to be connected to the internet to use Spotify with DJay, but it would be nice if I didn’t have to stream every Spotify song, especially if they’re already stored on my iPad.

Spotify offline is still not supported.
djay 2 has absolutely no access to the songs you download in the Spotify app. These songs are only available for the Spotify app itself.
We are aware of this request though and we’ll be sure to keep an eye out.

About the change log: the Spotify “Songs” section hasn’t been supported by djay before. Now, it is integrated in your Spotify library. It is shown at the top of your Playlists section. Check it out!