Djay to Djay Pro ... Discounted Upgrade?

Mr deeds you are a producer, dj, software programmer and I suspect a consumer, correct? So you spend your hard earned money just like everyone else on software and hardware, right?
What do you find so sad about consumers who recently purchased a piece of software and out of nowhere a new updated version of the software is released? Was there an announcement made a NAMM about djay pro? No! If there would have been I wouldn’t have spent my money in November to only respend it again in December.
I never once expected anything for free or said I want it for free… Not saying free is a horrible thing and don’t think i don’t have my share of free stuff.
I simply asked for a discount to compensate the difference of the cost. If the company felt I was asking to much of them they wouldn’t have gave me the discount they did. I paid $30 for djay and $25 for djay pro a total of $55 for a decent dj application. My personal rating so far is a 8 out 10. Traktor is also an 8 where Serarto DJ is a 9. Serato Itch was 7 and serato SL was an 8.
Mr deeds if you read my rants and comments they are more than fair. The ridiculous part to me is where I’ve been called a liar and told how I’m a fool to think a company would even think of offer anything more than their 40% discount to me or anybody. Well that has been proven as you can see I paid $25 for my copy of djay pro which I’m content with the price and haven’t said anything negative on any social forum than the companies. Which to me is totally reasonable on my part. I havent had time to write a full review or had the time to fully use djay pro so my score could change over the next few days. I’m spending family time with my child and also preparing my set for the EMMA festival on January 3rd in Biloxi MS which everyone should attend if they can. Anyway not everyone expects something for free, but we do expect to get what we spend our money on. I don’t think asking a retail price of $99 for djay pro is unreasonable either. Algoriddims 40% discount was actually a great offer for new customers, but not so much for those who have bought djay in the last 6 months to a year. If you have used djay for a year or longer you have got your money’s worth out of it. Disagree if you want that is fine (I don’t expect people to agree with everything I say).
Yes I got a good deal because I spoke my mind and posted it on their fourm and emailed them directly. I remember in school being taught how to write a business letter and why you should write one. So there you go mr deeds… And I beg of you to start a company who takes innocentpeople’s money, because people like myself will expose you and watch you crumble. Thanks for reading…

Sincerely
UNKLE RUKUS

look everybody I didn’t come here to do anything more than what I have done. which was not to pay 50 bucks for djay pro and I acomplished that. I will give algoriddim time once again to fix glitches in their software because not everything comes out the gate running. sometimes you gotta work it and tweak it till it moves and grooves how you expect. Serato and Native instruments have had their problems for sure… Just know that djay pro isn’t to my standard of pro at this time. when it will be I don’t know and do hope to see it grow into its pro status. I have a vast array of hardware and software to occupy me till it does. Scott & Mr Deeds are the type of folks I cannot stand. Yes knowing is half the battle, but when your knowledge isn’t 100% fact and is just you babbling off at the mouth what was the point in speaking? Happy New Year to everyone… Maybe I did pay $19.99 for djay originally too, I gotta check that. If so, i got a better deal than what I thought. yall have fun with music because it isn’t awesome, its amazing! 

Seriously!
This is by far the saddest forum thread I ever have wasted my time reading! Being a dj, producer, and software engineer my self, I know the work load and money that gets invested in a software like djay.
The sher amount of hours invested in just the ui and ux. Not to mention the fact that they as the first dj software in the world manged to get spotify to agree to challenge the music industry with this colab, is immensely impressive.

When consumers go on rants like this I feel sick and sad to be one my self. You make me whant to start a realy evil company who’s sole purpose I to take your money and run.

What about consumer responsibility. No where did algoriddim claim that the Mac version you bought could do something that it could not. In no country in the free world is a company obligated to offer free up dates or discounts. Or ask customers not to buy their current product when they have a new version coming soon.

Take a look in the mirror and just admit to your selfs that you are kicking, screaming and threatening because you think it is going to save some money. You now that none of your arguments makes any sense or are the least bit valld.

Djay pro is in no way an up grade. It a new software and there for you should pay for it. As I gladly did. Come on! The price they are asking is nothing compared to other software. You could consider the low retail price an up grade discount and the problem is solved.

I’m nothing but impressed by companies that put up with these types of consumer forums. Where all you lot do is complain and threaten not to ask your friend to by the products.

I sincerely hope that algoriddim doesn’t delete this post in fear of it offending some one or for it sparking a rage with you guys.

But please stop behaving this way and spare us enlightened consumer your rants on Facebook or sob story’s in the press.

Sure there are companies out there who are scamming people and are ripping customers off in dubious frauds. But if you lot keep threatening the good ones in this manner when ever you think there’s I a dollar to be saved. All you do is hurt the the legit ones.
And this will only stifle the development of great inventions and products.

If algoriddim and other companies like them did not have to spend time with these type of threats and pr-management issues they could probably lower their prices even more.

But then again. It wouldn’t matter to you, caus you would still play the deeply offended and mistreated consumer to save your self a dollar.

Best regards // A much appreciative customer.

Full price is $69.99

$49.99 is the Upgrade Discount price as the full price is $69.99

Native Inst Traktor Pro is $99
http://www.native-instruments.com/en/…

I’m certainly not going to spend the $50 - none of this is fair.