DJM-450 with DVS sort of works. DJay Pro might need to send a command to the mixer to activate it.

I really enjoy using my DJ-450 mixer and DJay Pro has become my main DJ software ever since DVS has been added. I can get DVS to work on the 450, but it’s not ideal.

I’ve used the Pioneer settings utility to set my mixer DVS channels (phono/line) but notice they’re grayed out But if I run Rekordbox or VDJ, they’ll light up. It’s like those two programs gives off a command to activate the DVS part of the mixer. DJay Pro doesn’t seem to activate the DVS part of the mixer.

I can get DVS to work with DJay Pro if I run either VDJ or RB in the background, but running two DJ software at the same time is not ideal. I can’t figure out any other way to get it to work with just running DJay Pro alone.

Is there anything I can do to get DVS to work properly on the DJM-450? Is there anything Algoriddim can do to like program Djay Pro to activate the DVS part

1 Like

Hi @Raff_Iberian,

Thanks for posting to the community for the first time!

While I cannot say whether or not we are working on natively supporting the DJM-450 and it’s DVS compatibility in the near future, I can say that this request will be passed along to our dev team for continued review.

I will update this thread as new information comes in on this topic. Have a nice day!

1 Like

Any updates?
DJM 450 support for IOS would be very welcome!!

1 Like

An update on this subject for us DJM 450 DVS users would be very very very welcome!!

I would love to use Djay Pro as main dj program for DVS also

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.