Does Djay for Mac work with Numark NV or Mixtrack 3 Pro?

Do not under any circumstances buy the NV you will be regretting it all the way to the bank. The support was so bad for the original one that there are a lot of really pissed off people. The forum regulator supporting the original NV was deleting comments left right and centre. It was terrible!!

Anyone Know if The Numark Mixtrack 3 Platinum is Natively Supported As Well?? SAME AS PRO 3 except it has LED Readout in middle of Jogwheels

Thank You Lucas. One more f you donā€™t mind. Is the Reloop Beatmix 4 Natively Supported on Djay 2 or Pro for Mac and Ipad yet? Its a kind of inconvenience having to Map every little command and midi function

I am also planning to get the Numark NV II, does mapping work now or do we still have to wait. Would be cool if algoriddim would make an effort to natively support the NV II, seems to be a popular choice.

Iā€™m having the same problem with my nv2, mapping isnā€™t jiving. Help please Lukas!!!
(Djay pro on Macbook)

Iā€™m sure youā€™ve seen by now Karan, the Platinum is now supported. Still no NVā€¦

Hey Adrian! Any work being done for NV/ii mapping?? Please!!!

So is there a possibility Mixtrack Platium will be supported in the near futureā€¦ Or does the info on platter pose a permanent problem?

Is there any improvement in the mapping for the NV? Im planning to buy one. Does it work perfectly with Djay pro (even with the mapping)?

still no update on support for Numark NV???

PPPLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEEEā€¦ for the love for all that is Holyā€¦ please give us a mapping for the nv and nv2!!! I will do illegal activities for youā€¦ without the displays evenā€¦ itā€™s ok!!! I just want everything else to work solid like other controllers on your kick-ass program does!!!

and Numark Mixtrack Pro 2 ?? I m having some problemas with de pre-cueā€¦