Downgrade to a simple or clear version of Djay

I’m using Djay Pro AI. That means, I’m willing to pay for development. But … I’m currently only using the 2-deck (also linked to Tidal), automix and sometimes video. Never - for example - use the effects. I don’t need it. What about the possibility to downgrade to a version where you can switch off the features you don’t want to use. That way the app is more clear. Or perhaps make a simple (maybe cheaper?) version of Djay …

@Mark_Ramaekers you could consider the Free version instead of subscription. The differences are detailed below:

@Mark_Ramaekers There used to be multiple versions a djay available with different features, but ultimately I think this was more confusing for users and made it more difficult for Algoriddim to manage and provide the best user experience.

Personally, I prefer a cross platform experience that is very consistent. Although, I would welcome more user customization options of the GUI.

Sadly free Djay does not include Automix …

Well you can’t have it all…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.