Drag and Drop not working

Drag and drop is not working under Windows 11 on Surface PRO 6. Other gestures seem OK, but Songs can’t get moved to deck or lists.

Hi @AN-D,

1. Exactly what version of Windows 11 are you using?
  2. What version of djay Pro are you using?
  3. I assume you mean drag-and-drop is not working in djay when using the touch-screen controls. Please confirm.
  4. Does drag-and-drop work inside djay when using the mouse or touch-pad?
  5. Does drag-and-drop using the touch-screen work outside of djay with other applications?

Hi!

1. Exactly what version of Windows 11 are you using?
    —> Version 23H2

2. What version of djay Pro are you using?
    —> Version 5.0.6405.0

3. I assume you mean drag-and-drop is not working in djay when using the touch-screen controls. Please confirm.
    —> Yes, Touchscreen

4. Does drag-and-drop work inside djay when using the mouse or touch-pad?
    —> Yes, with mouse it works well.

5. Does drag-and-drop using the touch-screen work outside of djay with other applications?
    —> Yes, in Windows and in other apps (Tidal,etc) drag & drop works well

Thanks for the info @AN-D. I can’t think of anything to suggest at the moment so I’ll need to reach out to the engineering team to see if they can reproduce this issue. I’ll report back here when I have news.

Thanks for the prompt answers and hopefully this can be fixed.
Kind regards,
Andy

When changing in the mouse settings from left to right click as primary, drag and drop via touchscreen works.
When connecting a mouse, need to switch back settings.

You’re welcome @AN-D. Thanks for the additional info. The engineering team is trying to replicate this issue on their equipment. I’ll report back when I have news.

Hi @AN-D, just a quick update to let you know that the engineering team was able to replicate your issue. They are investigating it further. I’ll report back here when I have more news.

Thanks a ton for your update, highly appreciate your fast actions

1 Like

You’re welcome @AN-D