Dropbox, OneDrive, Mega and Cloud Drives integration

Any solution already for the lack of Dropbox (cloud drives) integration?
They show up on the files tab in the library section, but greyed out and unmanageable. Only iCloud is functional.
Wasn’t 3 years enough time to give a feedback about it to your loyal subscribers Algoriddim?

the issue preventing this is copyright and DRM:
algoriddim doesn’t want to find itself legally liable in copyright and royalties suits. (laws are funny things and corporate lawyers use them like shotguns)
if you like and appreciate the software, you should accept this as valid; otherwise it could disappear suddenly or go up in price significantly.

No problem with the policy they decide to follow, but making the information clear for the subscribers is an always desirable thing, i must suppose.
So you mean that by using iCloud drive we are free of copyright issues?

You, yourself, personally? That would likely depend on your jurisdiction and the laws there.
I really can’t speak to any of this, but I would assume it is their (algoriddim’s) legal counsel who has suggested they could limit any exposure for the company sticking with that…if it works the way you want it to.

Hi @tchesco,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We do have an FAQ which I will link to below, that goes over djay and cloud storage in a bit more detail.

There are a variety of reasons as to why some of your library might not play back in djay as expected, but we are working hard to ensure that integrations such as these are as efficient and effective as possible for users like yourself.

Have a nice day!