Dual Stereo Out on iDJ pro with djay on iOS 6

Nice one Numark. Now all is sweet and we all own a nice bit of kit whoop whoop!!

Software update from Numark? How is that going to work?

Thanks Warren,

any inside information on the timeline for that or any other details, anything that would be reasuring?

iOS 6 was out in September if i remember correctly and iDJ pro was out in October. Now its December.

The Mono sound output seems decent to me but now i am looking forward to Stereo…

Yes, the dock is the only connection! I have mine now for some days, and i love it so far. I would have paid more for overall better quality, but its not the worst.

We have to take their word for it. I could imagine that apple is starting to implement sourround sound audio, that would give enough channels, but i doubt it somehow.

Awesome,
but that means we have to send our iDJ pro to numark for the firmware update than eventually?

And i have to part from iOS 5, i know :,-(

Thanks for your effords, i plan on writing in the praise section :wink:

I think its christmas today!!! A update just came out

YES, it is working for me! STEREO BABY!! Its the future :wink:

It should only ask once!

Is there not a temporary way around this with having the iDJ Pro unit set to stereo output and use the headphone jack on the iPad for monitoring by passing the headphone jack on the iDJ Pro?

I know this isn’t ideal but just an idea. Can anyone test to confirm?

my update its a mess,control knobs wont work, the crossfader either, and it quits the application when i try to open any other app

for the first question if you have an iPad 3
it won’t work as the doc connector is different

for the first question if you have an iPad 3
it won’t work as the doc connector is different