DVS Control with Rane One (Hybrid Mode)

What is Hybrid Mode?

Hybrid Mode would be the ability to use the Rane One with dvs in relative mode and full motor controls.

See my project here, THE RANE ONE PROJECT » QUARTZ LOCKED PRODUCTIONS.

I want to be able to use the platter and pitch with control vinyl just like turntables on the R1.

Currently with DJAY when in DVS mode, the motor and pitch does not work correctly when you tried to use control vinyl on the R1 directly.

If you need a demo video, please let me know I can record what actually happens.

Hey @djquartz ,

Thank you for posting this here in the Algoriddim Community.

As it would be really helpful to understand your individual setup in more detail, could you please submit a request ticket here so our Support Team can gather additional information and provide 1:1 support for you?

Please make sure to reference this Community Topic thread in your request.

Cheers!

Did my ticket come through?

Hey @djquartz ,

Apologies for the late reply on this one.

Looks like we haven’t received your ticket. Could you please send it again and include “Community - 19681” in the title?

Thank you for your cooperation!

I submitted a ticket and received confirmation it was received via the automated email system.

I also uploaded a video of what is happening, if I try to use my Rane One with the tonearm kit in DVS mode.

1 Like

Please see the video example here, #175772.mp4 - Google Drive

1 Like

I’m still watching for this because it’s even more important with my current project.