DVS for Windows will appear?

DVS for Windows will appear? Make the application work for popular platforms! Please make the functionality like on mac os, the audience of users is simply huge, your software is a real fighter in the market! If the same functionality works on popular platforms, it will be a victory!

1 Like

I guess it depends on what is considered a “popular platform” here. Of course, Windows will be the most popular on laptops, but on the other hand, I believe that MacOS and especially iOS/iPadOS are the platforms on which Djay Pro is most often used. Are there actually corresponding evaluations for this?
But of course I can understand that you want to use all the features with Windows as well. Moreover, the greatest possible availability would not harm the product as a whole. :slight_smile:

Hi @sergtarnavsky,

Thanks for posting to the community for the first time!

I will pass your DVS on Windows suggestion along to our dev team for further review.

Have a good day!

2 Likes

DVS for Windows! Please :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Hello everyone. Sorry for the delay in posting this, but I’m happy to report that this has been addressed in the recent djay Pro Windows release. Thanks for your patience!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.