DVS - Why not to support Traktor Control Vinyl as well ?

From my experiences the Traktor Control Vinyl is more reliable if it comes to keep the needle in the track. You need a much better system if you go with Serato Control Vinyl.

I would really like to see support for 2Khz Control Vinyl as well.

Also I would be interested to know which Hardware you are using to make DVS happen and fun with Djay :slight_smile:

2 Likes

With you on that one bud. I was planning a switch from Traktor DVS to Serato DVS, all the way to the point of getting a Reloop Elite and Serato Timecode, then literally on the day of the switch, djay 4.0 dropped, so I’ve been using the elite and serato timecode with this instead. buuuuut I’ve also got all this beautiful colourful Traktor timecode that simply doesn’t work, which is a shame.
Rocking a Reloop Elite and two RP-8000s, goes great in Djay on all Apple platforms.

1 Like

HI @Aquadics,

Thanks for your suggestion!

I’ll definitely be passing this along to our dev team for continued review as we want to make sure our users DVS experience is as good as possible.

Thanks also to @aYobe for your added feedback on this topic as well.

Have a great day, everyone!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.