Echo knobs/ effect knob on s7 still not working properly

The know when custom mid mapped doesnt work all the time… I have to press flagger for it to work again… :pray: Help

Does it work with the built-in mapping?

If so I’d recommend do re-apply your customizations on top of the built-in mapping an see if that makes everything work correctly.

If that doesn’t help can you please provide more details about what and how exactly it is not working correctly.

I tried its not working… Let me explain

Im using s7 with the iphone

I have decided to mid map the software effects on the mixer… Shift+flanger = midi 1 buttons

So i set instant effect 1 on echo… Effect 2 on backspin …all the way to effect 4… Which i assign the s7 lock knob…

It works at first but when i press echo or midi 1 instant effect 1… And returt to the lock … It doesnt work… If i use the lock to set other parameters it doesn’t work too… I tried to set tha sampler same thing happens… So locks cannot be midi mapped without failing… For it to function again… I have to press flanger… When i return to it … It works… If i press echo it fails… Or the second button backspin or any other button reverb vinyl break phaser… All cause it to fail … Only flanger makes it work again… Its hard to know if its the software or the pioneer mixer itself…

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.