Effects levels

Can the effects dials automatically be set on their lowest levels before turning them on? I use a mixon 4 controller and it a bit frustrating when i turn them on and whatever effect i am using is on full blast before i have a chance to adjust it.

There needs to exist a way for the user to set 0 as default.
Or why not set the knob off at 0 then turns itself on as the user turns it to Wet?

Currently, the best way is to move the wet / dry knob to 0 before turning on the effect. This allows you to gradually fade in the effect.

Hope this helps.

Yeah i noticed after i posted. Although im pretty sure a while back i tried that and it didnt work. Anyways all good. Cheers.

The problem is that even if the wet / dry knob is set to 0 the effect is active. If you want 0% of effect you have to se it to OFF with FX release button (in my case for the DDJ 400). For instance with Rekordbox DJ when the knob dry/wet is set to 0 even if your FX release button  is ON you hear 0 effect. I hope one day there is an update to fix this problem :).

No there is no way to set to 0 by default…

“Or why not set the knob off at 0 then turns itself on as the user turns it to Wet?”

Yeah it’s a good idea !!!