elimination of empty space

Isn’t there a setting for automix that corresponds to crossfade in iTunes where the music crossfades at the end of the track and eliminates empty space automatically. It looks like there are only two choices, either ‘plague or cholera’ so to speak. Either - end point: automatic or end point: manual. And by choosing end point: manual, you can only choose a number of seconds before the end of the number. There doesn’t seem to be an option to crossfade when the music ends (not the track). It should be a no-brainer to implement such a feature as it works in iTunes. Or is there a setting I haven’t discovered yet?

Hey @Soren_Henriksen, it’s good to see you back in the Community!

If I’m understanding correctly, the feature you are looking for is simply for when a song ends, it slowly fades out. Once that song has faded out, the next one begins. Is this correct?

If so, there is not a setting or preference for this in the Automix settings, yet. If you’d like to see this implemented into djay, I highly encourage you to post this in our Suggestions section of the Community. This allows other users to vote for the same feature.

I hope this information helps! Of course, let us know if you have any questions, and have a great day :slight_smile: