Extraction content packs

Hi, I have a Windows computer and I downloaded the software and it won’t let me download content packs (samples). What should I do to have more sounds like drums and other sounds?

Hi @guyshlomi1991, do you have an active djay Pro subscription or are you using the free version? Please note that the Loop and Sample packs are only available with the Pro subscription.

I have the Pro version on my iPad and I connected to my user on the computer as well and it didn’t give me the samplers

Thanks for confirming @guyshlomi1991. Can you please try to capture a video of the issue, upload it to your Google Drive/Dropbox, enable sharing permissions, then share a link to the video here?

Also, as outlined in our topic template, please provide specific details about your setup not just “iPad” or “Latest Version”. This helps all of our community moderators to provide the most effective support to users with the utmost efficiency. Thanks!

Device Model (ex. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
Version of operating system (ex. iOS 17.3.1):
Version of djay (ex. 5.1.3):
Hardware/controllers used (ex. Reloop Ready):
Hardware Firmware Version (ex. 2.7):

this is the video

device model dell G5 2019
version of operation system windows 11 home
version of djay 5.2.10195.0
hardware/controllers used pioneer flx4

Hi @guyshlomi1991, thanks for the video and details about your setup. This is very helpful. I have forwarded this to the engineering team to see if they can reproduce the issue and offer any suggestions. I’ll report back here when I have news. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @guyshlomi1991,

Our engineering team has asked whether or not this happens for all content packs available to download when you click “Get more packs,” or is it just for a few?

Thanks!

I tried I clicked on get more packages it didn’t download any of them I tried several times I even deleted the software and restored it

1 Like

Thanks for the additional info @guyshlomi1991. I’ve passed this onto engineering for review.

Hi @guyshlomi1991, can you please send us logs from the “DebugView” app.

1. Launch DebugView
  2. Reproduce the issue
  3. Save logs in DebugView to a file
  4. Upload it to your Google Drive/Dropbox, enable sharing permissions, then share a link to the file here. Thanks!