Failed to load song "Unspecified Error" Demo Version

I cannot play 90% of my iTunes, some songs play and have BPM and Key but all the others will not even lad onto the deck. It fails to load and shows “unspecified error” I tried Analyzing the songs and it won’t. I either does nothing or it will analyze but program closes out halfway through. Is this only on the demo version or the paid version as well? This is the determining factor whether I purchase or not. If I cant play any of my iTunes then this program is useless. Please help…

Are you using a Mac, Windows or iPad?

This happened to me last week but with only one track which I knew worked fine a few days before…
I just re connected my iPad to my laptop and synced it and now that particular track works…

Not sure if this helps your situation though…

I have tried closing reopening, I downloaded a bpm program, I tried re downloading the songs from iTunes. Nothing works. I have been at it for two days now. I cannot find anything online about it. I don’t know what the issue is. Any other fix I find doesn’t work for me. This is too buggy to use for an event. Fastest way to get fired and develop a bad name is this software.

Hi @sqyler,

I’m sorry to hear that you ran into this issue.

If you would like, our dev team would be interested in trying to reproduce these track issues if you would so gladly send them to us via our support email.

We hope to look into this issue further and thank you for your time!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.