Faulty BPM analysis.

I have this problem too!

Only on a couple of tracks but would be good if you could override BPM count.

Even if it was a manual override!

Don’t get me wrong, this app has converted me to digital and love how it feels but if this was sorted and the headphone splitter could be a bit louder while playing out! It would be truly amazing!!

recently upgraded from iPhone 4 to iPhone 4S, the main reason I stuck with iPhone was because I do gigs with djay, once installed I’ve realised one of my key songs had been bpm analysed completely wrong, it’s 87 (dnb) and comes up as 68 or something, on my iPhone 4 it worked fine, whereas now it’s impossible to use, even tapping doesn’t get it right, I’m a musician and my rythm is spot on, so frustrating, can anyone help? it happened one one tune on my old phone so I understand its a problem with the bpm analyser, please, if anyone that can do anything about it is reading this, please do!!! apart from that its the best app I’ve ever owned and this is such a massive let down

Yeah I’m getting this issue with drum and bass tracks too! I use a iPhone 4s 5.1.1, the analysing seems to be way off, I’ve just realised that nearly half of my tracks have incorrect bpm analysis! so so disappointed, also the pitch adjustment is nothing like the real thing either. I really do love this app though, it’s a damn shame. if you could sort these problems that would be ace as it’s very hard to have a decent mix! without making yourself look like a fool :frowning:

My high precision analysis is on, but some of the BPMs are way out. Not most, but a few.

I’m having a similar problem on my ipad. Most of the BPMs are being calculated correctly, but there are a few tracks which are clearly wrong. For example, there’s one tune which I know should be around the 130 mark, but it’s coming up as 102. The tempo is the same throughout, so there’s no reason why the analysis software should get confused.

This is why all I ask is that you can manually enter a bpm ! This tapping business is too unpredictable. It surely must be the easiest fix for this problem.