Finer Pitch Range for MIDI controllers

While the App without a controller has a fine tune setting for the pitch that works great, on the Numark iDJ pro 8% ist still too much to fine tune the pitch of a song with the hardware. For example most of the time the pitch jumps from 127,9 to 128,1 instead of 128 bpm.

And no i am not using the sync button, it trains the ears to do it manually. :wink:

I second this, currently it’s a pain in the neck trying to maintain a mix over longer periods of time compared to the same task on vinyl or the 6% range on pioneer CDJ’s

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Precise control of pitch-fader (Numark IDJ PRO).

Please add precise control of pitch-fader in numark idj pro… I need to be able to do 0.01% steps using idj pro

Precise control of pitch fader on numark idj pro.

Please add this function

Could we get a 4%, maybe 2% range speed for the slider control?.

Smaller Range for Tempo Slider (e.g. 4%).

I cant move the pitch on idj pro by .1
It always moves .2
Is anyone else having this problem ?
My pitch is set to 8% and fine adjust is enabled
Thanks
Paul

I really hope you guys will left us have 4% pitch control as I’m having to ride the pitch on so many tunes whilst mixing. Beatmatching by ear is better! Please please add this to the next update

Finer pitch control.

Warren, can you confirm if you have any plans to introduce finer pitch controls for MIDI? Eg.4% as the 8% is not much good when beatmatching. I need to know as if there are no plans then I will move away from DJay