FLAC support for djay Pro?

Hey there,

please note that FLAC support requires macOS High Sierra, please update your Mac and you are good to go :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Still no decent Windows version
Still many issues that are not fixed
Still many features in comparison to other really pro dj softwares…

So there is plenty of work to do and there is no any feedback on this.

I cannot believe that one of the basic things is not supported. FLAC is open source and Algoriddin does not need to pay for it. And FLAC has a better quality than mp3 or AAC iTunes Plus. Other competition has already implemented. Why do you need so long and why shall I convince you when it’s a basic feature?

Yes, this is for me one of the biggest disappointment of the app too.

The App Looks Berry good, but for high End Musik listender with good Equipment, is mp3 or similar not good enough. I weit Now 4 a Long Time but nothing happend. Verry pitty! All of my Music i have in flac, regular or high Res if possible

Wow.

just paid 50 gbp for djay pro to find out it doesn’t play flac
if you drag it in from the finder window it just gives you a error message
The operation couldn’t be completed. (OSStatus error 1954115647.)

wonder if i can get a refund…

very disappointed

:frowning:

i’m the next idiot to have paid for it, 'cause i was just sure the “pro” version would open and play .flac files straight from the finder.

please spare me bright suggestions like “i’ve used this to convert mine”: our library is ~750GB of flac files, and they’re there for a reason, precisely in that format, because our workflow requires that format.

had i known djpro’s made to play what you also have on your iphone, i would have never wasted the money to get listed in the amateur hour. kids’ toy at an unjustified price, since there’s no workaround to it.

i updated macos high sierra, djay pro 1.4.5 it still don’t recognize flac files, oss status error 1685348671

when will djay on pc on the same level as on the mac? :frowning:

still just for mac :frowning:

lukas has in the last few days claims multiple times that they would now honest work on the windows version. but who knows how seriously you can take that. I gave up hope

Avdshare Audio Converter supports to convert any FLAC file to any iPhone more supported ALAC, MP3, etc.