FX Assignment mapping turns off FX Enabled LED?

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.

• Device model Macbook Pro M1:
  • Version of operating system (e.g. macOS Sonoma):
  • Version of djay (e.g. 5.2):
  • Hardware/controllers used (Launchcontrol XL):

Summary of the issue:
When mapping and then triggering FX 1 Assignent ( harmonic for example ) to a LED button, my FX 1 Enabled LED button goes dim. It should stay lit because FX 1 is still active, but is only affecting a stem. It is confusing to have FX 1 go dark.

How to reproduce the issue:
Map a LED button to FX 1 Enabled, and a second LED button to FX 1 Assignement Harmonic, for example.

Hi @Bantheboy, thanks for sharing the details about your setup and the issue.

1. Can you please share some screenshots of you MIDI mapping for these controls with the Advance Control Configuration and Advanced MIDI Out Configuration menus expanded?
  2. Can you please try to capture a video of the issue, upload it to your Google Drive/Dropbox, enable sharing permissions, then share a link to the video here? Thanks!

Sure, here is screenshots of my FX Enabled 1 midi mapping:

Here is a video demonstrating the issue, thanks!

Thanks for the video and screenshot @Bantheboy. This is very helpful. I don’t have access to your specific hardware so I’ve passed this onto the engineering team for further review.

Hello again @Bantheboy, I spoke with engineering and they are aware of this issue and are looking into it further. I’ll report back here when I have more news. Thanks!