Harmonic Match for iOS: Adjust Key (Tone) as well as Pitch (BPM)

Was ist eine Crate-funktion?

Ja, die werden da sicher noch einiges verbessern

Ich hab nur den iDJ pro,
habe seit 1-2 Jahren nicht mehr im Club aufgelegt.
Damals mit Denon 2100f, also sehr “minimal”

Bin begeistert was ich schon gelernt habe was loopen, effekte und sampler angeht mit dem idj pro. Die Effekte sind aber alle samt sehr schwer zu nutzen das es gut klingt! Aber machbar…

Ja ich glaub ich brauch nen größeres iPad, weiss aber nicht ob es sich lohnt. Besser wäre sicher ein Laptop mit Traktor und vielleicht ein pioneer ddj-ergo, aber mein Laptop ist zu alt.

Alles in allem ist macht der idj pro ziemlich viel Spaß, ist halt die frage ob 64 gb für professionelle DJs reichen auf Dauer. Ja Playlisten sind nicht so super, aber managebar.

The Stanton looks good, i am jealous of the waveform display… looks bigger and is on top of each other…

sorry that i am going to post my ideas as separate posts, but that way each can be voted on. i have used this app for at least 100 hours and even djd my girlfriends bday party. please listen algoriddim!

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
the tone shift NEEDS to be on the ios version also.

Would it be possible for djay to have a visual aid in the library that showed the key of a track as is the case in Traktor’s DJ app, purely to enhance and simplify the live mixing process?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
djay for iPad update to have the key for a track on show in the library with the BPM.

I’m going to concur about some sort of pitch functionality. What I’d like to see is:

1. A field for the key of a track in the library. Perhaps there may not be an easy way for djay itself to detect it, but at least let the user enter it manually. (Perhaps if a track switches keys in the middle of a song, there could be a beginning/ending pitch field - for a good example, listen to Monochrome by Yoji Biomehanika.)
  2. Allowing for either normal musical notation for the pitch (e.g. D-Flat Major) or Camelot notation (e.g. 3B - see http://www.mixedinkey.com/HowTo for more)
  3. We can currently manipulate tempo independent of key; it would be nice to do the reverse, maniplating key independent of tempo. Sometimes I have a track that would work great if I could just pitch it up or down by a half-tone.