Headphone pre-cueing sound distortion/degradation

I’ve had this same problem with the headphone issue… Only working for a minute or so, then nothing! I’ve just upgraded to the new iMacs, I think this is the way forward with using the spin 2
The problem is to do with the sound configuration in the older macs and the vestax controller. So options available in my opinion, is, buy a new Mac, which has to be said are fantastic, albeit expensive, or just use the vestax spin 1 - I kind if wished I didn’t upgrade to the 2nd edition, there isn’t that much difference… I don’t think it’s worth paying £250 for for a few extra features! - hope this helps. ( you can use the RCA as a direct output, I’ve tried that… Sounded poor, not loud enough as a output!)

still no joy at using the spin 2. Money not well spent… any ideas yet? or updates on the software… i believe u have no answer for this fault.

Sell it. That’s what I’ve done. Waste of time the controller!

Having the same issue with my 5 hour old I DJ Pro Premium controller for I Pad 2. When you spend this kind of money, everything needs to be on point for at least a week!!!

sorry , i m french , and do not understand what you mean . i’ve the same problem, with distorsion and no sound;

tried to do what you told us , but can’t see the vestax 2 when clicking on aggregate audio device ???

please help me …

It looks like you use an old version of mac Osx… can’t find this in mac osX 8.2…

Anyone Has an Idea???
For Chris Gibson, Wait few weeks before buy a new mac with Montain Lion …

Just contact apple support .
Looks like this options disappears in montain lion . Shame on us …

They told me i had to find an external software to find again this options…

??? Any Idea ???

Is the team algoriddim working on this problem ?

The product is completly UNUSABLE !

please solv this problem or i ask for a total refund …

Hi is there anybody here ?

Thanks .
My configuration is very simple .

Last OSX .
Mac Pro 2008

Vestax ispin2 Connected by USB Cable.

Headphone connected on the minijack front of the iSpin2…
Everythings begins well but after some minutes the sound in the headphone become gradually distorsion, until Awfull.

Then i have every 3 minutes to change the audio configuration in the parameters ( change the output) waiting few seconds .
then change again my audio configuartion to come back with the soud in the headphone …waiting few seconds …

And it works again for 3 minutes …

UNusable …

Hi !
Why it’s not possible to select one soundcard (i use a focusrite 2i2) for both output master and pre cueing in the same time ? Do i have to install special driver (like asio4all in windows) on mac ?
Thanks

I mean the channels not appear like in djay 3, impossible to assign channel 1-2 to output master and channel 3-4 to pre cueing

1 Like

Hi there i have the same problem, i bought Djay the other day hooked it up with my ddj weggo , the pre cueing works for a few minutes but as soon as i adjust any thing it starts to distort and sounds like a bitcrusher effect, until it cuts out all together please help

This post is about an older version of djay for Mac. There haven’t been any problems with our newer software, djay Pro. Please directly contact “support@algoriddim.com”, we can troubleshoot your issue.

It ́s really this?

I discover the product, and thing it is good as in ipad, but i have the same problem, exactly, with a numark Quad and Macbook.

I was think that ́s my problem, and when i look here i saw a tread from OVER 3 years without any response.

No way, i would like to mix videos, but still going on traktor without that.

Thanks GOD, i almost bought this software.

Unfortunately

Adrian, I have been having the same bug with DJay Pro 1.1.3 running on OS X 10.9.5.

Any solution?

I have been having the same bug with DJay Pro 1.1.3 running on OS X 10.9.5.

Any solution?

I’m having similar problem with mix deck quad , not distortion but i can’t get the right cue settings on my headphones from the quad

I’m having same issue with numark mix deck quad , i don’t know what pre cue to use , its confusing , please help , just paid 50 for djay pro and can’t even perform yet on it