HELP NEEDED: DJay Pro with Technics + Algoriddim Vinyl

Hello, Im new to this community but not new to DJay Pro on laptop, or Vinyl mixing (old school DJ). I need some advice please :slight_smile:

Q: I have Technics 1210’s with 2 channel analogue audio mixer, so want to keep them as my main controllers yet mix between vinyl and digital sources. If I buy the new Algoriddim vinyl controller 12"s (which look ace!) what should I be buying to integrate into my setup/workflow?

ps. Im open to all low cost > premium stuff options, though having been burnt my tech over the decades Im now referencing independent plugin & play boxes (like Serato SL’s) over a new, all-singing/dancing mixer (which may/may not be obsolete in 3+ years). Convince me otherwise??

Many Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hey @Platey - Welcome to the Community! Thanks for your first post.

To be able to continue using your analogue mixer setup, what you’ll need is a DVS Audio Interface to route the Outputs of the DVS vinyl to djay Pro AI. While we can’t endorse or recommend any specific ones, we are allowed to note to users that generally every DVS audio interface will work with the program.

Please keep in mind that any external sound cards you wish to use on iOS though must be class compliant to work with an operating system as opposed to macOS or Windows.

I hope this information helps! Please let us know if you have any questions, and have a great day.