Hercules inpulse T7 support

Love your videos Terry. Hope your platform can help expedite support. I just installed my Innofaders and I don’t even think I’m good enough to appreciate the upgrade yet. Just an old head that’s had 12s since 96 and wanted something portable to practice cutting. Non rotating platters just didn’t do it for me and regardless what anyone says, T7 is literally a perfect machine for me. Having this great software on iPad makes it just that much more portable (would be super sweet if it could be powered over USB-C as well but I realize the motors probably run on AC).

For the love of all that is holy make this outstanding software work with iPad, especially now with the Apple Music support.

1 Like

If they could just add midi mappings for the spinning platters we could make our own unofficial mappings until they can put out the official certified ones. I’d rather have a workaround even if it’s buggy than no support at all.

4 Likes

Hercules Inpluse T7 Please!!!

4 Likes

I ended just buying an impulse 500 for djay and it actually works rather well, and its affordable, (no spinning platters though) still wishing on a start for the T7 lol,

3 Likes

What I don’t get is why the Rane One has full support, it’s a very similar controller from a functional perspective.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I think that’s why they haven’t done T7 support yet, I think the Reloop relationship could be dragging that to happen.

1 Like

I’m new to Djay pro, but… can we take scripts from other controllers to import them in our own unofficial mappings? maybe could we take the spinning platters mapping from the Rane One to get a full working T7 mapping?

2 Likes

You guys better catch up!! Serato is taking over soon so sad!! I hate serato but, I like most of the controllers they support!! I want pioneer flv10 and the Hercules t7 compatible please

2 Likes

I use the Rev 1 for times when i need to travel light. It works perfecly. I use Rane 1 for gigs every week it is currently my favorite and has never failed in over 2 years.

1 Like

We still waiting for this, we really need it

1 Like

I recently bought an impulse t7 hoping to be able to use it with my ipad in the app, when I connect the controller it allows me to map, but the rgb pads or other indicators do not work, please support us

1 Like

The problem is that the controller barely turns on the colored lights of the cue and the play, it looks like a controller turned off, it doesn’t turn on the colored pads or anything

Is the controller connected to power or are you running it just off the iPad battery via USB?

The t7 comes with an independent electricity connector, I only use the software on the iPad

@Carlos_Gonzalez within the MIDI Learn tool try turning on the MIDI Out for the controls that you want to enable LED feedback on.

1 Like

This works, but it only gives me the color white, is there a solution for that?

It works

1 Like

@Carlos_Gonzalez ,

1. Changing the Min Value in the Advanced MIDI Out Configuration menu changes the LED OFF State Color.
  2. Changing the Max Value in the Advanced MIDI Out Configuration menu changes the LED ON State Color.
1 Like