Hopeful

I am the BIGGEST complainer about this software but I have renewed hope that basic things are now being addressed.

Thank you Warren and Anders for this push… PLEASE keep pushing. I am almost able to use this software LIVE…

Glad to hear that Scott. ;) 
By the way Paul, if you’re still having issues with your controller, please reach out to support(at)algoriddim.com. As an experiment, you can check whether the same things happen without the Spin 2. 

Paul, I am very persistent in getting my issues fixed but one thing I won’t do is recommend another software on the Algoriddim pages… that just seems kind of ignorant and I would rather not do that.

Message me privately if you want that…

I agree… my issues are really just necessary enhancements. The core of the software works well.

DJ Magic - what software do you recommend until Algoriddim gets all these issues resolved? I need something that works without FEAR fast! Macbook Pro - Vestex controller 2.

That makes sense - I was not thinking - Algoriddim is a company we need to support - hopefully soon this product will Rock again… I do not know your private address… so I will go back and load a Mac w Mavericks, DJ1 which worked… my issues may be a Vestex or Yosemite issue not necessarily Algoriddim…a lot of variables here…

My issues are using a Vestex 2 - Yosemite and DJay 2 Pro, 1) The computer became non-responsive and then when it caught up - all the clicks you were doing would go at lightning speed to catch up, 2) The sound was strange - like it was mixing some efx in, 3) the pitch was changing on it’s own, 4) The Cue stopped working, - I disconnected the Vestex 2, and at least got clean sound into my Yamaha Mixer - but lost the ability to cue (which was not working anyway)…

I do support Algoriddim in spite of these issues - because Mac is the best for Audio/Video and DJay once worked and was fantastic…They will get there… just have shows on the books now!

As I mentioned - I think the Spin 2 is the problem - ordered a new controller by Numark - when it arrives will let you know - be wary of Spin 2!