Horizontal Mode has MAJOR FLAW with Cue/Play Button Latency/Non Functionality on iPhone X

Horizontal Mode has MAJOR FLAW with Cue/Play Button Latency/Non Functionality on iPhone X. Makes Horizontal mode (the most functional mode) on the iPhone X totally unusable.

Hi there,

can you tell us which exact version of djay 2 and djay Pro are you using?

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. 

Hi guys,

thank you for your feedback.

I am very sorry for that.

We are aware of this issue with the iPhone X and will let you know if there are news.

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. 

mainly Djay Pro ver 1.0.8, iPhone X, 11.2.6,

I have the same issue since last app upgrading. Version Dj2 app: 2.8.10 with iPhone X 11.3.1.
I had the same problem even with the previous iOS sw.
This is happened since the last dj2 version. Can’t use the app anymore, already asked to Lukas but he always reply that they are working on it and they know this issue.
Unfortunately syummer is coming and soon I have to use it.

I can add that the same issue happens with the Dj LE app. Just download the app and put a cue point.
The funny thing is that in vertical orientation is perfectly working (both version).
Please Luke …

I tried with an Iphone X of a colleaugue of mine. Downloaded the LE version same result.
Lag in horizontal mode while using the cue button.
At this point I am pretty sure is a big app issue.
Hope somebody can fix it, it’s now more than 6 months. Very strange…

I bought the dj2 app for ipad 2018 (6th generation) and it works fine. Bt the way the porting from DJ2 iphone app is not complete. you can use it Ok, but not as per the ipad version.
For example the BPM is not present on the porting app.

HEYYY!!! GREAT JOB! just updated the last version of DJ2 (2.8.14) and now the bug is fixed!
i am going to carry out other tests but it looks is OK.
Thanks

I think this topic can be put in the solved one. Yesterday I tested the last update and it works perfectly.
Well done, finally.