HotCue Sequencer... As Serato FLIP ..

Djay Pro today in my opinion is the best software for DJs on the market and therefore, the more exclusive functions incorporated it will make it a super music manipulation machine. I love the Sampler sequencer, the Looper, quantize separated by Deck, the grid adjustment, Ableton Link… And one day I would love to have in this Software, especially in the iOS version, a HotCues sequencer, as Serato FLIP has today . This function, where we can rearrange the cues and leave them in a Loop, combined with the sampler sequencing a Beat, gives us the power to create true live Remixes. It would be a dream! I leave this record here… Who knows, at some point something like that can’t be incorporated.

3 Likes

Maybe they don’t understand the editing power and music creation of something similar to Serato FLIP… Which is a sequencer for our Hot Cues in real time. I keep dreaming of something like this in Djay Pro, which will make it light years ahead of any software on the market.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Additional information about this feature was shared here: