How about an update for to keep Neural Mix switched on instead of turning it on for every song.

How about an update to keep Neural Mix on at all times instead of having to turn it on for every song.

Hi @MontyJoe,

Thanks for your post!

Could you explain in greater detail how you would like to see this feature implemented?

1. Would you like the NM feature to be enabled at all times but have the values reset after every new track that get’s loaded onto an active deck?
  2. Would you like NM to use the same values from a previous track when enabled and apply them to a newly loaded track?

Additionally, are you using Neural Mix on iOS or macOS?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Continuing the discussion from How about an update for to keep Neural Mix switched on instead of turning it on for every song.:

Yes with the values of the previous song
Sometimes I like to mix two or three accapellas back to back and it’s annoying having to turn it on every time. I have djay on both platforms
Mac, iOS.

Also I’ve noticed. On my new M1 IPad Pro songs don’t stay synced have to keep pressing button.

Hi @MontyJoe,

Thanks for the added detail!

I’ve passed this along to our dev team for further consideration and will update this thread accordingly.

Additionally, so that we can help you with your sync issue could you either write in to us at support@algoriddim.com or by starting a new thread? Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.