how can i analyze BPM on my TIDAL STREAMING Playlists??

how can i analyze BPM on my TIDAL Playlists??

Hi @DjManny07,

Welcome to the Algoriddim Community.

The djay Pro AI menus to the top of the screen provide quick availability to some of the basic functionality within the app. Under Library, you’ll find the option to analyze the library.
You can also find this button when clicking on the number of songs at the top of the playlist. A drop-down menu will open.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers, G

Hello yes when I play one song from my STREAMING TIDAL PLAYLIST yes it will analyse that particular song on TIDAL but it won’t ANALYZE every song on my STREAMING TIDAL PLAYLIST

Hi @DjManny07,

Did you try to analyze your TIDAL library/playlist by clicking on the number of songs to the top of your library?

As I said before, this can also be done through the Library Menu to the top of your screen.

I hope it’s clear now.

I was checking and I do have the normal Djay Pro app no the DJAY PRO AI

don’t know if that is the issue

Unfortunately, this is not supported on legacy (older) versions of djay. You’ll need to upgrade to the latest djay for macOS version. You can do so for free by following these steps: https://help.algoriddim.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017483679-I-previously-purchased-an-older-version-of-djay-djay-Pro-2-Am-I-eligible-for-an-upgrade-discount-

Cheers, G

1 Like

Hi there

I managed to download the Djay pro AI but I’m having an issue all my ITunes playlist are duplicated up to 4 / 5 times please any help how to sort this out??

Hi DjManny,

Could you please check whether these duplicated playlists also appear on other Software e.g. Garage Band?

Hope to hear from you again.

Hello the issue is only on Djay pro AI I opened SERATO DJ and is ok also in the old version of Djay pro 2 was ok just now when I did the update to MACOS CATALINA and DJAY PRO AI the issue showed up

Hi there

I managed to download the Djay pro AI but I’m having an issue all my ITunes playlist are duplicated up to 4 / 5 times please any help how to sort this out??

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.