How do I analyze tracks in Tidal playlists?

Good question Peter! David could you give an answer to that?

But how come you are happy with beatport link if it has only 9 million songs (spotifyĀ  = 50 million). You mentioned earlier that you have 50.000 songs in your playlist. A lot of those must be missing now.

Thank you David!

I am trying it out since 2 weeks now. It is a very big pain in the ass I have to admit. Synching the songs was one thing which took me one night. But the bigger problem is a lot of songs couldnā€™t be find, the search engine is horrible and every time you update your spotify you have to update your tidal playlists as well. I think that was it for me. Iā€™m no longer gonna use Djay pro.Ā 

It also didnā€™t save from device to device. When I played music on Tidal on my iPad it didnā€™t transfer to my Mac when I bought Djay pro2.

:mega: Just wanted to share that the ability to pre-analyze entire playlists in the TIDAL library (analyzes BPM, key, beat grid, and waveforms) has been added in the latest versions of djay Pro AI for iOS (version 3.6.7), djay Pro AI for Mac (version 3.0.9), and djay Pro for Windows (version 1.0.27707.0).

Thanks to all of you for sharing your feedback and for your patience. Happy mixing. :headphones:

1 Like