How do I enable Day Mode

How do I enable day mode?

1 Like

@djsupe on iOS go to Settings->Accessibility->Display & Text Size-> and select either Classic Invert or Smart Invert

If you need to use this regularly, I suggest adding it the the Accessibility Shortcut within the Accessibility menu above. Then you can add the Accessibility Shortcuts to Control Center in iOS. With this enabled you can quickly access Classic Invert by swiping down from the top right of your screen.

@Slak_Jaw I am familiar with that method for both iOS and MacOS. Needs to be in the actual software at this point

1 Like

Well this is an effective solution that I’ve been using for daytime gigs for a long time. I mean sure it would be nice to have this built into djay, but I’m pretty sure that Traktor Pro and Engine DJ don’t have this built in. Personally, I can think of at least 10 other things I’d rather Algoriddim put their resources towards than this since there’s a good work around.

2 Likes

@Slak_Jaw I am familiar with it and have used it as well. What features that others deem important I have no issue with. But that is subjective. I think I am going to continue inquire about it, upvote it, and request the feature. Think we are all free to do that here. Thanks for your response.

1 Like

Absolutely! Subjective for sure and we all definitely have different priorities. Wasn’t suggesting this wasn’t a good idea or worth implementing at all. I was just trying to be helpful and share an existing solution. Again it’s personal preference, but I’d like to see additional bugs squashed along with stability improvements before new functionality is added. Having said that though, the 4.0 release is fantastic even with the bugs :rofl:

1 Like

Also @djsupe your original post was in the Question area. It seemed like you were asking for help not proposing a new feature. If you’re making a feature request you should really do it in the Suggestions area so that we can upvote it and help Algoriddim determine user priorities. Anyway I hope that helps.

1 Like

Hi @djsupe,

Glad to see you in the community again!

Please note that @Slak_Jaw does present a good workaround for the moment.

I will, however be moving this thread to the suggestions catagory for users to come across it more easily and upvote it.

Thanks @Slak_Jaw for the additional help as well!

1 Like

@NathanielAlgo thanks for the input. It is a good workaround and one that I have used before this post. Inherently, “workaround” is just that and presents other issues that a direct integrated solution would mitigate. Here is one example…while inverted mode is active on the OS, other software such as my event notes or web browser are consequently inverted that do not need it. It works, but simply is not practical. Thanks for the support! Thanks :blush:

1 Like

Happy to help @NathanielAlgo

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.