how to delete documents and data djay for iPhone?

The application weighs 22.3 Mb
The documenta and data weighs 300 Mb
How to Eliminate Them?
Help me pelase.
Look here screen printing:
http://twitter.com/PrincipeR10/status…

Regards!

Hi Edward,

The easiest way is to delete and reinstall the app via App Store -> Purchases.

Our developers are currently working on ways to reduce the storage usage of djay.

No, you don’t have to pay again. Open the App Store app and go to Purchases to download djay again.

Okay, I understand. remove and reinstall but would have to pay for the app again. Regards.

Okay, I understand. remove and reinstall but would have to pay for the app again. Regards.

I will be doing a full restore and add back everything manually, and then making a new begin backup. You can tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset all user data, this process may take a few hours if you have an iPhone with a lot of storage. You can also use a iPhone Data Eraser tool, it’s convenient to use with some simple steps and it’s feasible to delete data from iPhone

Document & Data on iPhone is junks files including browser history, cookies, logs, caches of photos and videos, database files stored by your apps. You’ll notice that some apps while being very small themselves have accumulated a lot of data. An example of this is shown in the image below, you see that the Facebook app is 109 MB whereas the Documents & Data stored is 1.2 GB. This 1.2 GB is what goes into your “Other” data.

These apps on iPhone don’t provide a way to delete Documents and Data, uninstalling and reinstalling the app is not the best option here. You can use CleanMyPhone (developer by Fireebok Studio) or PhoneClean to delete the documents and data without deleting the app itself.

Resource: How to Delete Documents and Data on iPhone