How to get support?

Hi. I paid for an annual subscription and ran into some issues. I’ve submitted 3 support tickets going back to Nov 25, 2023 and none of them have been responded to.

What is the best way to get my issues resolved? I’m honestly quite frustrated as I love the software but not having support is a huge concern for me.

1 Like

Hi @Amin_Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out.

We’re sorry to hear that you have not received a response but are looking into your original inquiry as we speak.

Please make sure that you check your Spam folder as a precautionary measure in the mean time.

Looking forward to getting you the assistance you deserve!

1 Like

I have the same issue. You can’t even query your own tickets to look at them. Or am I missing something? Tbh. I abandoned the ticket system a while ago, maybe it has been improved. I don’t think it is a spam issue because in my case I did receive the initial confirmations.

Hi @Brainbox,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have indeed made some positive modifications to our ticketing system that have been rolling out to all users. In the chance you do not seem to receive a reply we encourage you to check the following steps.

1. Ensure that you’ve replied to our chat bot.
  2. If you are using a client such as Gmail, check your Social and or Promotions inbox’s for our reply.
  3. Reach out to us via our new “Submit a Request” form found here.

We hope to hear from you in the future and are excited to provide you with the support you deserve alongside some great new app updates.

Thank you so much and have a nice day!

2 Likes