How to Preview songs without Mouse? MIDI Control to Seek Preview

First of all, I really love your software and I love using it live! For me Djay is the DJ Software of the future <3

I am just missing one small but important function. I wanna be able to joggle/seek the song I am currently previewing with my MIDI Knob. this would make it much easier to scroll through the track list and quickly preview songs. At the moment I always have to use the mouse to scroll through the song, which I don’t like because I really don’t enjoy having to use the mouse at all when I play live.

Thank you so much <3

Hi @Michael_Schmid, these MIDI Commands are already available. Simply open the MIDI Learn Tool, press a button on your MIDI hardware, set the Target to Music Library and the Action to Skip Forward Preview. Then repeat that with another button and set the Action to Skip Backward Preview. Please see below.

Also on the macOS keyboard

• the < and > keys are set Skip Back/Forward through a Preview

Aaah I just saw this is on iOS, but my problem is that on Mac I can’t find this MIDI Command for “Skip Forward Preview” or am I the only one? :slight_smile:

Hi @Michael_Schmid, it should be the same on macOS. Make sure you map it to a Button not a Knob. Then set your Target to Music Library and scroll down to the SONG LOADING section.