How to Save a Queue Playlist

How save a Queue Playlist to recall it later in another time?

Hi @Lorenzo_Foligna, the Queue Playlist is automatically saved in djay. However, you may want to navigate to Settings>Library> and turn OFF Remove Songs From Queue When Played.

Ok, but if i want to clean it to creste another playlist, and in the future I want to recall the first one?

@Lorenzo_Foligna, I don’t have access to a Mac at the moment, but I can describe how to do this on iOS which should point you in the right direction.

1. At the top of the Queue Playlist, select the drop down menu where is shows the number of songs in the playlist.
  2. From here, your should be able to Add All to Playlist…
  3. Simply add these to a new or existing playlist in My Collection.
1 Like

I understand but i can’t find the drop down menu, please try to check if in MACOS version is same position as IOS version.

TKS a lot

Try switching to the Split Library view then select all songs in the Queue, then drag and drop from here to a new playlist in My Collection. Like I said, I don’t have access to a Mac, but this is what Split Library view looks like on Windows. This should help guide you in the right direction:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.