How to stream videos when live streaming?

Hello, How to stream out the videos, in Djay Pro, when live streaming a DJ-event? Probably will be using OBS Studio.

1 Like

Hey hey! When you say “Stream out the videos” do you mean if you’re doing video mixing?

Hi Eric, Yes exactly. Video mixning. The setup I am envisioning is:

• Djay Pro AI running on my iPad Pro 2020
  • OBS Studio running on and streaming from my MacBook Pro
  • Audio from my Yamaha mixer (from controller to the mixer) via USB into my MacBook Pro

Would it somehow be possible to grab the video from my Djay Pro AI into the MacBook Pro. Till now I have used an external monitor/projector (in the same room) to display the video from Djay Pro.
Hope this makes sense. Cheers

1 Like

Hi, The setup and gear I now have is this:

• My DJ software ‘Djay Pro AI’ from Algoriddim running on my iPad Pro 2020.
  • OBS Studio running on and streaming from my Windows 10 PC.
  • Audio from my Yamaha mixer (from controller to the mixer) via USB into OBS Studio on my Windows 10 PC (works fine).
  • I have the HyperDrive GEN2 12-Port USB-C Hub which I connect to my iPad Pro 2020 and it provides me with several HDMI and USB ports.
  • An Elgato CAM Link 4K.

Would it somehow be possible to grab the video (can display music videos and visualisers) from my Djay Pro AI, on my iPad Pro 2020, into OBS Studio on the Windows 10 PC? Till now I have used an external monitor/projector (in the same room) to display the video from Djay Pro, i.e. out of OBS, and it works nicely. Now I would like to bring the video feature in Djay Pro AI into OBS Studio. Any ideas, anyone with experience from this?
Hope this makes sense. Cheers

It works! Via Elgato CAM Link 4K. The video is nicely displayed in OBS Studio. Great!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.