How will upgrades to Djay Pro 2 work?

I literally just purchased DJay 48 hours ago! I can’t upgrade for FREE? Please advise.

Guys, as far as I can see in the App store they offer a 20% discount for all current and new users for a limited amount of time.

“Will we have to pay for it?”

Of course you have to… this is Algoriddim man, you have to pay for your Automix AI.

Same every time, I have every version so far on both iPad and iMac surely some sort if a discount for existing users

I have just tried the demo and looks and feels nice, and will probably upgrade.

There is no way on earth I will be paying again to upgrade after not long investing £50 and the programme not being quote good enough yet to use over Serato.

Really disappointed.

There is no way on earth I will be paying again to upgrade after not long investing £50 and the programme not being quote good enough yet to use over Serato.

Really disappointed.

As a fellow SDJ user, you’d have to pay a LOT more for software that meets what you are asking for. djay Pro 2 is a GREAT tool to have in your repertoire and the price is hard to beat.

Am I gonna give up SDJ and MixEmergency for doing crazy video sets? Nope, but the Spotify integration alone is worth the price itself.

In case you’ve purchased DJay Pro through the Apple App store: you can apply for a refund from Apple on any iOS or OSX app within 14 days of your purchase. I got DJay Pro about 10 days ago, applied for a refund two days ago and received a refund on my bank account today, which I’ll use to switch to DJay Pro 2.