iCloud Sync not working with iTunes Match and/or iOS 7

Yes

Yes, I’m using iTunes Match.

Having the same issue. All purchased via the app store, but cue points are being synced at all.

Yes - I am using iTunes Match…

I noticed that even if iCloud sharing is on within settings on the DJay app.
It will be in the OFF position in settings for the ipad itself.
Make sure it’s ON in settings for your ipad

Hey Sean,
Did you check those settings. That was my issue

Sorry. Not lucky enough to own a Mac.
Can’t help there, but knowing that there are 2 locations for the iCloud settings on iOS, I would search the Mac for 2 separate locations for iCloud settings.

No problem. Be patient. I’m sure The algorddim team will figure this out for you.

Warren, is this fix also for DJay 2 on iPhone and iOS7?

I am reluctant to re-do my cue points on iPhone 4S (running the latest iOS version) if they will be wiped once more after the next iOS7 update.

Cheers.

Good news, just upgraded to iOS 7.0.4 on my iPhone 4S and all my cue points are still there!!!
Looks like we can finally re-add the cue points with some confidence in the app.

Please help me!! I have 2 years worth of cue points and I have a major gig this Saturday. Updating to io7 was the biggest mistake ever. Please help me get my cue points back.myes i do use iTunes Match. Help

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Song data lost.

Hi!
After upgrading from iOS7 to iOS7.0.2 on my iPad, DJ2 loses all quepoints and song data. Which means I have to analyse all of my library (700+ songs), and que many of my songs again. So a longer progress.
Any ideas? I’ve turned on the Share song data to iCloud, but that dosen’t cut it either.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Lost cue points and BPM.

I just upgraded to the new IOS using DJay and lost 90 percent of my cue points and BPMs. So frustrating. Took months of work down the drain. Any way I can get that back? I amusing djay on the iPad. Thanks!

It should be working here, as well. Are you still having problems with it?
Please always restart djay, in order to get your Cue-Points synced up.

Good it’s fixed for the iOS 7. What about the iOS 8 that most of the newer iPads are now updated to?