ICloud Syncing for Tidal Tracks

Hey Everyone, 

Like many of you I’m moving my streaming playlists from Spotify to Tidal and trying to get the key/BPM data for the Tidal tracks.  I’ve been using the automix feature to do it (BTW - thatnks for the great tip).  After playing automix for days on my one Ipad I logged into DJay from my other Ipad  and noticed that none of the tracks in those playlists had any BPM/key info.  Sigh.  ICloud syncing is on and I’ve walked through all of the instructions that I can find on this site and others. 

Is anyone else experiencing this?  Am I missing something obvious?  

Thanks in advance…  

Same issue here, posted the issue along with a workaround for Tidal batch analysis here :

https://community.algoriddim.com/algoriddim/topics/workaround-for-tidal-batch-track-analysis?rfm=1&a…

Hi Rob, Thank you for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear about the syncing issue you are facing. Have you closed the application on which you went through the tracks via Automix before opening djay on the other iPad?

I can confirm that I closed the app on my main ipad - actually on all of my devices and I restarted on everything except my main ipad.  Still no data…