Important: mark already played tracks on iPad/iPhone

already played songs must be marked otherwise you can lose the overview. Mac Version can do this! Why iPad Not?

Maintain & allow history of tracks played to be saved. Default filename to contain current date.

I don’t know if this is possible or not, but when I use Traktor, each song gets a check mark next to it when the track is played for longer than 30 seconds. That way cueing a track doesn’t change the played state, but if I do actually play the song I know it.

I would love to be able to see what tracks have been played in Djay once I start a set. A reset button and/or closing the app could reset everything. It would also help if automix would recognize played tracks and shuffle them to the back of the cue. Again, don’t know if that’s even possible, but just wanted to throw it out there.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
“Played” indicator in library view?.

New app looks great!! Do you know if it supports (or will support) the Traktor Kontrol Z1?

Hi,

We’re proud to present djay 2. This feature is now implemented in this new version.

It would be very usefull to get the app to notify the songs that you have already played! Is there a way?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Already played songs Notification!.

Yes, that would be a great feature!

Nice Idea, and with a counter… It would be nice…

Must have feature on iPad!

As your mixing for a club like party you don’t have time to stop and wright down what you have played during that set and it is a huge no no to play a song twice. When your getting payed good money for your service you can’t make these simple mistakes so if the app could save what you have played till you clear the list it would be very helpful.

Yes! And a way to reset it.

Like everyone else is saying this is an absolute must on the next update please, gets very confusing with 4 gigs of tunes…nice 1 :slight_smile:

It’s true, me and me to you messed past songs, should not erase but already the mark com has played, I have playlist by genre but there are many songs, please fix it, not just when you play back whole, I tend to use only the best part of the song to my mixes, and sorry my English is translated by google.

I miss this feature a lot as well!