Instant double volume

Is there a way to instant double and keep the volume of the doubled track down? I can’t figure this out :flushed: I would like to have the deck muted to begin with but the software overrides my volume setting. Is this possible? I’m using iPad and Rane one.

Ok it’s working but I have to be in certain modes for it to pick up what I’m doing. I have decks 3 and 4 mapped to microphone 1 and 2 on the Rane. If I control volume from there the software overrides it. If I’m in mixer view on the software itself and controls the volume from there djay picks it up. Hope that makes sense.

Can I stop the software from overriding my MIDI map of volume control of decks 3 and 4? Or did I map it incorrectly?

1 Like

Hi @DJ_A_Diffrance, can you please try to capture a video of this, upload it to your Google Drive/Dropbox, enable sharing permissions, then share a link to the video here? I want to make sure I clearly understand what you’re experiencing before I start offering suggestions. Thanks!

2 Likes

I’m on it. Thanks…….

So Slak_Jaw, it was my mistake all along. What I did wrong was assigning the gain instead of the channel fader to the mic gains on the Rane. So I simply assigned the mic gains to channel faders and the low frequency knob to the gains. Working perfectly. Now I can instant double the channels with the volume down using the microphone knobs.

Excellent! Thanks for the follow up @DJ_A_Diffrance. Glad you got it sorted out!

1 Like