Instant FX mapping pads

Hello guys…
First of all, thank you for so great apps.
Recently I use recordbox, but now with my iPad Pro 12,9” I use djay Pro with yearly subscription…
I like mobility, so together with DDJ 400.
And I have to say, it so powerful apps.
But I faced with problem unable to mapping pads with Instant FX as I used before. Same like echo, spiral, trans, roll, vinyl brake… And set parameters (beat) 1/8, 1/4, 1/2…. for each. Like in recordbox software. I really like use pads. See my favorites pads settings.

Do you planning issue some update regarding this matter or maybe additional packs…?

It will nice to hear at near future…

Thanks in advance

Hi @neoinfinity,

Thanks for posting this question and welcome to the Algoriddim Community. I’m sure we’ll be able to help you.

djay offers the following instant FX: Absorb, Drift, Sway, Crush, Chop, Wash, Punch, and Twist. You can find them in the deck tool section under FX and “Instant”:

Furthermore, there are several new instant FX based on our NeuralMix™ technology. You can edit the Instant FX by pressing on the pencil icon to the top right of the picture above. These other Instant FXs will appear:

You should be able to access the instant FX directly on the DDJ-400 by pressing on SHIFT and BEAT LOOP or BEAT JUMP. I’m not sure which, but one of them will open the instant FX on that deck.
Captura de pantalla 2021-09-06 a las 14.16.29

Hope I could help.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers, G

Hi, Guillermo…

Thanks for your repay.
Everything what’s you offer I find myself and presently using in my set’s))))
I just what to now if developers are planning to issue new updates or packs at near feature.

Also question if any possibility add some additional tags for tracks…

Anyway thanks for your answer

Cheers …

Hi @neoinfinity,

We appreciate you taking the time to share this request with us. I’ll push this topic internally for future consideration. Our team is continuously improving the app, so your feedback is very helpful in ensuring future developments are aligned with the wishes of the djay community. I’ll keep you posted with any updates.

What information tags would you like to see on your tracks?

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, let me know, I’m happy to help.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.