Invert Slider and how the software represents the settings

When you look at the visual representation of the slider, there is “ - + “ to the right of the slider. You would think minus is the left and plus is the right, but it isn’t if you have inverted the slider.

Could this be flipped so it makes logical sense showing “ + - “ instead

Hi @David_Bielby,

Thanks for sharing your suggestion in the forum!

I definitely can see how a change to the UI would be visually more appealing.

I’ve gone ahead and passed this feature request along to our dev team for further review.

Have a nice day!

@David_Bielby @NathanielAlgo

The + and - next to the pitch slider aren’t there as a reminder which way the slider is set and the pitch slider has never had a + or - on it at all.

The + and - buttons next to the pitch slider are fully functioning pitch bend buttons for manual beat syncing.

They have nothing at all to do with the tempo slider’s orientation, inverted or not.

If your mix is slightly behind, press the + button to speed the track up slightly and vice versa.

So they don’t need swapping as they’re totally independent of the pitch sliders.

If you look at some of the other view options, classic, pro, landscape, portrait etc, in most of these views the + and - buttons are nowhere near the pitch slider.

I do agree however that in the view where the pitch slider is horizontal, the fader is set the wrong way to what you would expect.

:+1:t2:

1 Like

Thank you for considering my question.

Your answer makes sense and is very clear. Thank you.