ION Audio iDJ2Go Controller Review...

If you weren’t aware, the iDJ2Go controller is due for launch in August this year and works perfectly with djay for iPad and also djay for iPhone/iPod Touch too. I had the opportunity to spend some time with a pre-production unit recently and thought you may like to know a little more about it;

http://www.digitaldjtips.com/2012/07/…

My only wish was that it would work with vjay as well!

vjay has just been updated to include support for both the Numark Mixdeck Quad and ION iDJ 2 Go MIDI controllers.

My wish was answered!

As for the V-MIDI…I should be getting hold of one soon, although I had to hand back the iDJ2Go so now I’m without controller to test with!

does it allow your iPad to charge while in use?

I ordered te Vestax Vmidi Controller. Using that & iDj2Go might be a perfect solution. Have you heard about it??? There are no test reviews yet on it though( using djay)

Thank you so much for the review, it doesn’t suitable for vjaying. Still waiting for a controller for iPad vjay. Hopefully it doesn’t need a long wait! :slight_smile:

When the company intends to update the Algoriddim Djay app to make compatible the Numark DJ2go and ipad without the need to jailbreak?? I have a new Ipad and need this update. Thank you.

How about support for the mix deck pro controller

I do not see a reply, is there a way to charge the iPad while the controller is plugged in? The battery life is great, but I rather be on a charge while playing the music.