iOS 7

DJ Hombre, that says DJay 2 works with iOS 7, but we also want to know if the iDJ pro works with iOS 7, because when iOS 6 came out, their iDJ Live did not work with it. I have also asked on the Numark site.

I love your work BTW, Digital DJ Tips rules.

DJ Hombre, why did Digital DJ Tips take down their blog on the 2.1 update? And have you tested the iDJ Pro with iOS7? NI is telling Traktor users not to update to iOS7 due to all kinds of software and hardware issues.

Jerod, that Digital DJ Tips piece on the v. 2.1 upgrade is back up.

Honestly, after seeing N.I.'s ominous email today recommending people not upgrade to iOS 7 I freaked out, but then I saw the Digital DJ Tipis piece and also a post on DJ Player’s Facebook page stating it has no issues with iOS 7, so my guess is that it’s N.I. who is in a pickle.

Regardless, I will not upgrade to iOS 7 until several people can confirm here and elsewhere that the DJay 2.1 + iDJ Pro combo work fine on it.

Bigfred, many thanks for reporting that DJay 2.1+iDJ Pro work with iOS 7.

Now, I think I wouldn’t be the only appreciative DJay user if someone could post here a link to articles explaining the new iOS 7 Inter-App Core Audio functionality and how one could use it with DJay.

I’m particularly intrigued about creating samples, but I imagine there must be other potential uses and benefits.

Some love from retronyms

http://blog.retronyms.com/2013/09/ios…

Hi.
Did you fix any known issues with idj pro?
Is it possible to get more details of what kind of fixes are made?

There are many topics about the issues and no answer.
I just tried idj pro and problem with dropping sound when you using fx button. This issue is known from 10 months or even more. People still don’t know what’s the problem. Numark is saying its an issue with software, so that’s the reason I’m asking here. At this forum there are few topics saying about that and the only answer from you guys is “we know about that”.
Where is solution?
I paid for idj pro 300£, paid for djay 1, later paid for update to djay 2 and still can’t use fx knob and button.
It’s really annoying

What about my questions Anders?

I’m happy with djay but I’m not happy with support.
It’s easy bug to fix.
Btw it’s so long time and so many posts in here about that and still no fix.
I’m watching this forum for a while and I can’t see any point of creating another topics with bugs reports because anyway you are not fixing them.
This app could be really good. Just start to listening users if you haven’t got testers

Exactly.
Guys maybe you need beta testers? I could do it even for free. This app could be professional tool not only toy for touching turntables on a screen for fun. With few fixes and changes you can beat any dj software easy. Change your politics, be more patience and you will see djs will start to choosing your software. More ambitions guy, award from apple for app of the year is not enough… maybe time to think about professional scene.
Hope next update will change something.

After four months not even one bug is fixed.
You just ignoring peoples reports.

DJAY 2 is not working properly with IOS 7 with the Pioneer DDj-WEGO controller.

Strong crack noises appear when using the crossfader!!!

Can anyone with knowledge comment on this before I update to iOS7?

We are not biscuitheads, we know Djay 2 works with iOS 7, the question was never does Djay 2 work with iOS 7, the question was, and has always been, which has yet to be answered,

DOES THE iDJ PRO WORK WITH Djay 2 AND iOS 7?

This is an issue because Numark’s iDJ Live stopped working with Djay if you upgraded to iOS6.

How long does it take to upgrade my Idj live so that works with the iOS 7 ? As in the whole ship it off somewhere and all that ?

what about getting my idjpro to see the ipad???

Why are discs not spinning after upgrade to iOS7. Re-start button does not work. Loop does not work.
Ghost songs are in Library (cloud) That is a piss-off.
This was an amazing and flawless program program before… what happened?
Please fix the problems ASAP.