Hi, I just bought a subscription. I’m trying the app out. New to all of it. Is live sampling a thing even? Say I want to sample a snip and save it on a looper pad. Does this have to be done head of time or can it be done on the fly? Thanks
Hi and welcome,
To answer your question, yes I suppose it can but it is a bit fiddle and time consuming to do it whilst playing live I guess,
Thank for the reply maurizio. I’ll keep looking for a solution to doing that. It’s not apparent. I don’t think the capability is there tbh.
It should be there, here’s how you get to it:
- Open Sampler
- click on the Dropdown in the bottom right corner
- click the plus sign in the popup
- click the pencil icon in the bottom right corner
- click on the three dots of any of the pads
- select „My Samples“ in the popup
- at the top of the popup, you will have the option to record a sample from deck 1 or deck 2
Joejoe explained it much better than me but it isn’t something that’s straight simple…
Fairplay to you🎖. That’s a nice explanation. That’s much appreciated.
Nice one!! Thanks a mil maurizio
Thanks for posting to the community for the first time!
Yes, you can make “live” samples from recordings and even make a custom sample packs out of said sounds for later use.
Have a fantastic day!
Thank you Nathan ! Pretty wonderful app I must say.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.