iOS: Missing - Analyze Apple Music playlists

In the Windows version I can analyze an Apple Music playlist I have added to my Library. In iOS (both iPad and iPhone) the dropdown does not include the option (missing from dropdown) to analyze Apple playlists. I have to copy the songs to a collection playlist first and then analyze them.

1 Like

Probably a design choice due to the limitation of Apple Music.

See here.

:+1:t2:

Analyzing Apple Music playlists should be possible on all platforms by tapping the song count menu at the top of the playlist:

If you’re not seeing that option could you please share a screenshot of what you are seeing?

1 Like

If I build a playlist in Apple Music or add an Apple Music created playlist to my library and try to analyze them I see this. I have to copy the playlist to a collection playlist to analyze.

I have the latest version of iOS and the app on my iPad.

NOTE: It works as you say on the Windows version of the App.

Don

Thanks for the screenshot, I was able to reproduce the issue and forwarded it internally. We should be able to fix this for the next update.

In the meantime as a workaround you could go to e.g. Classic mode where the analyze library option is present in the popover media library. Hope that helps!

Hi @DJDon, this should be fixed in the latest 5.1.1 version that was just released.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.