IOS8 + Djay + IDJ Pro...and...IOS8 + Djay2 + IDJ Pro

I can make it bigger Remote app One everyone makes a bigger screen are you iPhone 5S iPhone 6

sound wont come out of my speakers when i plug into idjpro

i checked all my connections to the speakers… it plays just on my ipad but when i connect it to my idj pro it will play but no sound comes out got any suggestions?

its a first or second gen ipad and have ios 8 just installed… i can play music without hooking up to my idj pro but once i plug it in no sound comes out of my speakers do i have to wait for the latest update right now i have version 2.6.1 on idjay 2

I have the same problem, IDJ Pro with IPad 2 and unfortunately updated to IOS 8.1.2. The iPad doesn’t play Audio out of my speakers or see IDJ pro to control turntables. Any fixes?

I’m sorry, Tony, we are no more selling djay (1).

Also, please note that djay Pro is not an update. It is a separate software that must be purchased individually, as it comes with an overall new interface and a lot of new features.

Did anyone sort this problem out???

I connected my ipad 3 to the idj pro, and none of the buttons are working, I am using ios 8.4.1, my pro appear on my ipad (setting / about)

The main volume button works (top left) but nothing else works, any suggestions please??

Has anyone got the link to the original Djay(not Djay 2) programme , also how do you upgrade firmware on the pro

Thank you for making it clear!
Also I really don’t understand why my dj pro works with my friends iPad 2 on iOS 7 but not on my iPad 3 with the latest upgrade 8.4!
One stage I thought the dj pro was broken!
Why is this happening?
I have a spare iPad 1 but djay 2 is not available for this! Like said above djay 1 should be available for users off iPad 1!

Just purchased the IDJ Pro controller…I have an iPad 2 with the latest software release 8.4.1. I’m also running the latest DJAY 2 2.7.8. The iPad 2 doesn’t recognize the controller. Under MIDI Controllers it shows no devices present. I have tested my iPad 2 with other numark controllers I have and it works right away. I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong, but it this doesn’t work because of software it would be really nice to know this way I can simply return it and be over with this. Any advice/hep would be appreciated.