iPad air with Pioneer WEGO2

Good te hear the tests came out good.
I do know there was a problem with the white ddj we go serial # mhn 000001 wl to mhn003400wl
And the black one , don’t know those numbers.
The red one is ok, no hardware issues.
Maybe you have one of those faulty ones Simon?
Hope you will get it fixed.

Same here guys, had the glitchy sound but after the update its gone, its working great now!

Hi, if i got my ipad connected to the wego2 and it plays and the headphones are switched on, i have a hard high-kick/snare sound at the output - if i connect the wego2 to the mac, this sound is not there - at moment i cant use my ipad and that make me very sad - what is the problem? Wego2 need to rechecked? Or is the app not able to work with the 64bit processor? (Iphone5s/ipad air/ipad mini retina)

aah, just saw on pioneer side to update to ios7 - hope i dont have problems as a.m. mentioned afterwards…

Yesterday I bought a DDJ WeGo2. Do I have to install something to use the iPad app? Because I have an iPad 4 and I connected the Pioneer DDJ-WeGo2 to the iPad and then opened the djay 2 app and it happens nothing. Why doesn’t recognise the controller? Please, help!

Yesterday I bought a DDJ WeGo2. Do I have to install something to use the iPad app? Because I have an iPad 4 and I connected the Pioneer DDJ-WeGo2 to the iPad and then opened the djay 2 app and it happens nothing. Why doesn’t recognise the controller? Please, help!

I am having a similar issue. When I original purchased this back in Oct 2013 it was working great with my iPhone 5 and iPad Air. Now both seem to have connection issues when I use them with djay2 software. It is really strange, I sent it back to Pioneer since it had a recall and I also spoke to tech support about the connection issue and they play dumb. Saying that I possibly did not connect it right. Very frustrating!!!

Quick Q regarding WeGo2, what software do I need to download for the Ipad air? is it standard Virtual Dj in the App store? thanks

Hi everyone, I have an iPad Air 128 with iOS 7.1. I connect it to the wego 2 black , switch on the wego and start the app Djay 2. The iPad get recognised, the pioneer red message appear and I can start mixing. But suddenly after 4-5min working properly the iPad get disconnect and the pioneer red message appear again , then disconnect, connect , disconnect and continue this way which make impossible to play music.
I tried with an iPod touch 5e iOS 7.1 and an iPad mini iOS 7.0 both where working perfectly without issues.

Does anyone know how I can I solve this connection problem with the iPad Air ?
I’m very frustrating cause both Djay an wego are great product.

My setup is iPad Air + Algoriddim DJ 2 on iOS 7. I’m looking to buy the WeGo2 but see there has been issues. Are they fixed yet? Also does the Air sit in the handle stand Ok? Many thanks :o)

Using the Air ios7 + WeGo2…no problems so far.
Used it for Djin’ on a boat in Thailand…wickedly portable!
Only issue is the sound levels…I had to push the gain to the max on a few occasions - which distorted the sound. Otherwise a top notch unit for on the go…
(Personally I wound not use it for clubs etc)

Glad to hear that, Patrick.
Thanks for your help though, Paulo!

Any solution to this problem? I have iOS 8.2 on ipad air 2 and latest firmware on Wego2. (1.0.3)

Thanks

Thank for the reply. But forgot to post it here. IOS upgrade to 8.3 seemed to have fixed everything for me

I had this same problem and after applying the procedure below that found in the manufacturer’s support site, the controller returned to work on mine iOS 8.1 devices.

http://site2.pioneerdj.com/support/pr…

Please follow the steps below to launch DDJ-WeGO2:

1. Connect DDJ-WeGO2 and iPhone/iPad/iPod touch using an iPhone/iPad connection cable (Lightning).
  2. Connect a USB cable for power supply to DDJ-WeGO2.
  3. Turn on the power of DDJ-WeGO2.
  4. After the launch illumination is completed, turn on the power of iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
  5. Run djay2/vjay.
    Ensure that a triangle mark can be seen on the upper side of the connector on the DDJ-WeGO2 side of an iPhone/iPad connection cable (Lightning) and iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and DDJ-WeGO2 are securely connected.

I bought the DJ we go 2 it will play songs jog wheel will move on iPad mini…but we connect headphones and get no sound…connect to speakers…no sound…and I installed djay LE app to use